The Aripana Foundation invites applications for the Aripana Education Fellowship 2021-23. For information in Hindi, click here.
Are you looking for unique and meaningful career choices? Do you want to impact the lives of children studying in some of the most under resourced schools in the country? Click here to apply.
The two year long Aripana Education Fellowship offers an opportunity to actively work towards improving education in schools in Darbhanga. By teaching inside classrooms, collaborating with key education stakeholders like teachers, principals, parents and government functionaries and participating in exposure visits and trainings, fellows stand to gain in depth experience of the grassroot realities of India’s education system, thus, making them better able to contribute to social change as well as shape their own careers.
The Aripana Education Fellowship will offer financial support as well as coaching/ mentoring to enhance personal effectiveness, critical thinking skills, leadership qualities, communication, knowledge and experience with an aim to strengthen expertise in & long-term commitment towards improving school education. Aripana Education Fellows will be selected to work in the following education domains:
- Libraries & Early literacy
- Early childhood education / Aanganwadis
- Math & Science
- Sustainability Education
- Arts and Sports
- Social Sciences (history, civics, geography)
- Computer Science & Robotics
Graduates/Post-graduates/Diploma holders (B.Ed/D. Ed; UG/PG in Arts, Science, Humanities, Engineering/ITI and similar programs)
What Aripana Education Fellowship offers to Fellows:
- Monthly stipend
- Access to some of the best literature on education along with fixed and periodic readings and discussions on educational themes
- Trainings at other reputed educational institutions / organizations. For e.g.: Delhi, Jaipur, Bangalore etc.
- Exposure Visits to other educational NGOs, institutions across the country.
- Guidance/Coaching on ‘Early Stage Professional Opportunities in the Education Sector’.
- Experience certificate on successful completion of fellowship.
Last date to apply: 31st March 2021
Be the change!